Weber Recipe - Mince, blue cheese and butternut5:37 PM
I can promise you, this tastes just as good as it looks! What make this a winner is that it's so easy to make. The choice of meat is entirely up to you. I still want to try this with chicken.
The Steps are really simple.
- Fire up your Weber.
- Fry the mince in some olive oil.
- Cut the butternut in half.
- Get rid of the pips.
- Fill with the cooked mince.
- Top with blue cheese.
- Wrap in foil (shiny side outside) (a little spray and cook on the inside is not a bad idea).
- Throw onto the coal ready Weber (high heat).
- Cook until the butternut goes soft (approximately 45 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy and let me know how yours turned out :)