My Stories

Christmas Time

February 06, 2017,0 Comments

To me, January is the month that still falls in with the previous year. February is when the year really starts. This year I am happy to welcome 2017 with big open arms and a positive attitude. I found this article a good read even though we've read many articles before and/or been told over and over. See it as a little reminder.  

To kick the year off, I've collected a few things I can’t wait to share with you. The last few months of 2016 was incredibly busy and overwhelming, but so far 2017 has been off to a good start.

Speaking of Christmas... I spent Christmas with my family in Hermanus. My parents have adopted my late grandparents cat and who now currently rules the entire Onrus. On Christmas day we were busy unwrapping presents and the next thing we know, someone wanted joined in… the timing and his placement was everything...













You Might Also Like

0 comments: