Street Fighter

Yesterday I witnessed Ohana's first fight.
Most afternoons Ohana and I go for a walk (yes, I have brought her up like anyone would a dog).
While we were out enjoying the sun, we bumped into Romeo's owner. Romeo is Ohana's boyfriend.
We ended up chatting while Ohana and Romeo were chilling behind us.


After a short while, another cat approached us.
There was something about this cat I didn't like...



While we weren't paying attention this cat started approaching Ohana.
All of a sudden this crazy assh*le cat jumped on Ohana and started biting her while pulling out balls of fluff (literally the size of tennis balls).


 Next thing, Romeo got involved and in a matter of split seconds he smacked the assh*le cat that they all started running around our complex.
(This is when I realised I am definitely not made for running)
Here is me, trying to catch up with them...
 ... at that exact moment I realised how unfit I am... my butt felt bigger than JLO and Beyonce combined!
 It felt like the whole world was holding me down


























In the end of the day, Ohana out-ran assh*le cat and I ended up babying my poor traumatized cat-dog back to normal. Not only did I realise that I'm unfit, but I am also definitely an over protective mother...

THE END.

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment