The Liebster Bloghop Challenge

This blog post is looong overdue and for that I am terribly sorry (once again). Unfortunately my focus is on my career at the moment and that is why blogging has become very rare for me. Luckily today's post will be interesting. I am taking part in the Liebster Bloghop Challenge.


I was tagged by Cape Town blogger and writer Steven Benjamin. You can go visit his blog here. Part of this challenge is to mention 11 random facts about myself and then answer the 11 questions I received from Steven. I then get to tag 3 - 10 other bloggers who will hopefully also take part in this little chain-letter blog challenge. I'll be sending out an email to the 3 I would like to see continue on this challenge. If there is anyone who wants to become involved please send me your contact information and I will be in touch.
To keep this post beautiful, I have decided to include photos I have been wanting to upload for a while now. They were taken on Onrus beach one late afternoon.

Hope you enjoy this post :)



11 random facts about myself:

1. Would love to see the entire world before I die.
2. I have the best friends and family in the whole wide world.
3. Sushi is my absolute favorite treat!
4. Madly in love with Alle Farben and Alt-J's music.
5. My favorite colour is blue.
6. I really have no time for selfish people.
7. I can sew...
8. ... paint...
9. ...... and pretend to be a great cartoon artist.
10. A brief visit to the beach makes me a really happy person.
11. One day I will find a way to heal the world.



Steven's questions and my answers:


1. What sort of books do you like to read?
I am going to be completely honest... I have not read a good book in ages.

2.  Do you believe in a higher power?
God is everything.

3. What fascinates you most about humanity?
 There are so many different types of people in this world and not one of them look or act the same.

4If you were a colour, what colour would you be?
Hmmmm... it's a tough one because my mood will most likely affect my colour. 

5.  What’s your favourite scene from a film?
P Shermin, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
Only because it's the very first thing that came to my mind when I read this question.

6.  What are your three favourite foods?
Sushi, Thai Green Curry and braai.

7. What is your favourite song or lyric?
I have so many, but if I had to choose two favorite songs it would be Seether, Rise Above This and POD, Alive.

8. What is your passion and what inspired it?
One of my many passions would be this little blog. I found it my way of letting the world know what goes on inside this chaotic and sometimes crazy brain of mine.

9. If you could do one wild and extreme thing, what would it be and why?
Travel the world with nothing but a a few essentials and then settle on an island.

10. If you could have lunch with a comedian, who would you choose?
Mark Lottering because I just want to touch his afro. 

11. Could you think of three things that your close friends would say that would describe you the best?
Silly, funny and being a free-spirit... I've been told.











Share:

1 comments

  1. "I have not read a book in ages" - color me shocked... :-O Thanks for sharing. Loved the pics BTW!
    Steven

    ReplyDelete