DIY - Upcycle Your Tshirt

It's great to see people "upcycle" clothes - Wait, what? I'm so glad you asked... Upcycle is when you take something old or out of date and completely revamp it, making it look brand new. What I love about the whole thing is that what you end up creating is completely unique and 100% you. It's a whole lot cheaper than going out and buying something you end up wearing a  few times.

So in the spirit of upcycling I have decided to do a little something of my own and share it with you.
Just remember I never studied fashion design so I'm not a professional. I was fortunate enough to have a mom who knew how to sew and so was taught a few tricks.




 

WHOOPSIE! Spelling error... my bad! *Stitch"




Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment