Sometimes, bad things happen.


Yes. Sometimes bad things happen and there is nothing you can do about it. I have been quiet for two weeks because of a few things that have happened and I just didn't feel like blogging. Sometimes, I think it's ok to take a break from one thing and try something else. In my case I started painting, which I will blog about this week. When I did try to blog, I found myself sitting in front of the laptop looking like this... 



 I'd stare and stare for ages. Then, I'd end up staring straight in front of me for another hour or so...
 ... and right back down at the screen....

 Other times, I'd be day dreaming back on the days I sat on a beautiful tropical Thai island...
 When I wasn't thinking about beautiful things, I was freaking out about many other things not even worth mentioning.
 I hope there are more of you out there that have been in the following situation... thinking really long and hard about... NOTHING!
 ... and all of a sudden you think about EVERYTHING... all at once!
























This dear people, is how my brain works.

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment