my dad the Fly Terminator

We all hate flies. I don't think there is one person in this world that would tolerate them. I know one man in particular that absolutely hates them. There is no time in his day that will allow a fly to interrupt him. Lately, the flies know that when this man enters a room, the best thing for them would be to leave. I decided to let you in on a day I remember so clearly growing up. We were sitting at a wine farm having lunch and were bombarded by so many flies. We needed to get rid of them. This is how my dad got rid of each fly... one by one...












Takes a deep breath...






 
 All this was done with a straw and little pieces of paper. Obviously tricks from boarding school hey dad?!


Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: