Personal Life

Meanwhile in Cape Town

January 22, 2013,0 Comments




I’ve been back for a while already and I will be honest, it has been quite a challenging adjustment.  Being home has been rather thrilling. I’m trying to make a decision of whether or not I should stay or to take on another country. There are things that drive me up the wall about this country, but at the same time there are things I absolutely love about being home. Seeing friends and family has given me strength I thought I had lost while traveling. Being away from Thailand has also made me realize just how much I actually miss the beautiful islands, people, friends and ways of life. It might not always be greener on the other, but moving around makes you realize just how much each country can learn from the other. For those of you who are curious as to what my eyes have seen while being back, I have taken a few pictures for you.  Hope you enjoy it  xx



 











You Might Also Like

0 comments: