Back in the home land

A little bit more than two weeks ago I was sitting on a beautiful island, playing with a tiger and visiting the crazy hub of Bangkok. After a 16 hour trip on the 5th of December, I was back in Cape Town. It's been overwhelming. Seeing friends and family has made my year, but realizing now that I have to make plans again for next year is rather daunting. There will be more news regarding my next move at a later stage. For now, I will be sharing some images of Cape Town and Hermanus.

Cape Town

Cape Town

Hermanus







Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment