Homeless animals in Thailand

Something I don't think I have ever really spoken emphasized here in Thailand, is the amount of homeless animals in Thailand. It was definitely something I had to accept in a weird way and not try to save every single one of them. This week I realized that I have to do a post about them, so I managed to take a few photos of the poor animals roaming around on the school grounds and some of the few kitties who were lucky enough to be taken in by the shop owners of a little store across the road from our school. These poor animals were looking for shelter or anywhere really safe for them to just lie down.This situation really breaks my heart.





Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment