The Most Amazing Clouds Ever


...on a train












 I tried taking a photo with my iPhone but no matter how hard I tried, not one of the pics I took could justify what I really saw... so that's why I tried to draw it.





I've been trying to find out what this might be called and my closest bit of research brings me to Lenticular clouds. It's seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Try Googeling it and see what you come up with. Really wish I could've been able to take a better picture.


Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. good posting about The Most Amazing Clouds Ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic but it's not made from nature..

    Friend me on FB if you want to know more or perhaps talk about it..:)

    https://www.facebook.com/kidjr27

    ReplyDelete