Warworks


This is my first attempt at a "Comic Video".
Free sounds available from FreeSound and song by "Boxcar Racer - I feel so" just because it's an all time classic.

The main point of this video is for you to enjoy my amateur skills at video editing and of course the video itself :) You can also view my video here... I uploaded it below because I was worried people might not be able to view it in certain countries and also realised that for some random reason the youtube version doesn't play the whole video... (erg sigh) still so much to learn...so if anyone can maybe help a sister out with a few tips, it will be greatly appreciated.

**PLEASE NOTE... that if you want to see what it says right in the beginning please press the pause button. When I get this figured out I will upload this again.**


video





Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment