Makeup Faces

Before you read this post, I am incredibly sorry (again) for the lack of activity on this blog. The internet connection has been very up and down which makes posting a uh well post, incredibly hard to post!

Have you ever noticed different facial expressions people make when they apply makeup?
For a while now, it has always been quite funny to watch certain people do their make up. Including myself.
One day, I caught myself pulling the weirdest face while I was applying eye liner. After that I noticed that everyone has a face they pull especially when they apply eye liner.
Here are a few I managed to illustrate...








Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment