Adventures in Thailand

I must apologize for the very late posts and rare ones at that. Currently I am in Hat Yai... So far my overall experience is that I have not seen many foreigners at all which can be a little frustrating seeing as so little people speak English here. I am staying in a hostel at the moment but will hopefully be moving out to something a little better. I am actually on my way to go and look at something now so I will have to cut this post a lot shorter than I was hoping.

The pictures following below were taken at The Coffee Story here in Hat Yai:
- Awesome Moment: Watching all the little geckos... there are so many of them and it's very common that you would find them almost everywhere in Hat Yai.
- Awkward Moment: While watching these little geckos, two rats ran across the beams not too far above our heads. Myself and a co-worker couldn't help but scream like little girls...






Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment