It's been a while

I know I've been horrible by neglecting my poor little blog. Things are a bit crazy this side. As some of you might know and for those who don't, I am on my way to Thailand. So trying to sort out last minute things at work and around my general life have been keeping me crazy busy!
Never the less here are a couple photos that I have taken in and around Cape Town over time. Hope you enjoy them!

That is our beautiful Table Mountain lit up on most nights in Cape Town.

Over looking Cape Town.

Moving like a boss.


Taken inside a coffee shop in Town.

Taken on my way to Hermanus. Unfortunately these trees don't stand here anymore.
These poor trees have been cut down to the ground.

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment