Pass it Forward

Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest difference.
Ashley, from the Shine Project had an amazing idea that I was already meant to share with you a few days ago. I apologize for posting it so late but things have just been incredibly hectic on my side. Never the less, better late than never hey! Today I received my Pass it Forward card all the way from across the waters and am so excited to give it over to someone, sometime soon!






































This is how it works:

Pass It Forward was designed to get people to do little things, everyday, that makes an impact on the community around them. Pass it Forward is designed around a card. Each card is given a unique ID number. Lets say we're at McDonalds, and I decide to pay for the person behind me in the drive through. I'd give the cashier the card, and tell them to pass it along to the next car when the give them the food that has been paid for. I then go home and log into the website that was on the card, and find my unique ID number. I log into it, and add my information... My first name, city, and a description of what I did....
Let's say the person behind me was you, you would pass it forward to someone else, and then would go home and do the same thing. From the very beginning, you will be able to track where your card goes, and how many people you affect just by doing one simple act of kindness.


Some of you might think this won't make a difference at all... but it's always a small act of kindness that can make a big difference! You can go look here to see how this little project is going to grow in a fun interesting way! Have fun with it!

Share:

1 comments