New Neighbours

Our neighbourhood has been quite noisy the last few days. I don't think I've ever told you but we live in a cul de sac. At times, we all forget that our homes aren't sound proof and that even if you swat a fly, everyone will know about it. Yesterday we discovered that a new family has moved in our hood and they have no limit to the amount of noise they make.
When I left for work this morning, I realized that the parents aren't too friendly and actually quite aggressive. I tried taking a photo of the cute kiddies but one angry mother of a bird stormed at me. Who can blame them seeing as they have half a dozen kids running around?! Will have to get out the long lens for a close up.


Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment