Mother of Spider Shadow

I have a friend who often discovers rain spiders in her house. If you live in South Africa, more in Cape Town (Western Cape or coastal towns), finding one or two of these huge spiders in your home is quite a regular thing. She explained this story to me one night and I new that this one had to be blogged. This is my dear friend coming home one evening and discovering a rain spider in her room. What made things worse was that the spider ran in behind her lights cover and cast a shadow of itself across her whole room... trust me, these spiders, stretched out are already almost the size of your hand.















Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment