Morning Cat!

Almost every single morning before I go to work, I am greeted by the cutest looking little ginger cat. It's our neighbours* cat and apparently he is slightly blind. So if he isn't sitting on their window sill, I have to make sure that he isn't lying under my car.

I'm not too sure what her/his name is but I greet him/her by saying: "Morning Cat". He/She just stands there looking at me as if to say: "Enjoy work, because all I have to do is lie around and look awesome. See you later, I'll be on the window sill."

Taken this morning.
*That is the South African  way of spelling.

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I have been reading your blog for a while now and never realised you are also South African.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Proudly South African! Thank you for following my blog Vivian!

      Delete