Love Spoons



Some of you might not be aware of these, luckily for you, I am going to tell you!
My gran gave me the two love spoons in the picture above when I was about 18 years old.

These wooden love spoons were given to loved ones in the 17th century as a symbol of love!
The idea behind giving a love spoon originated in Wales. Back then, they actually used these spoons, today they are given as gifts or collected and not used for dining purposes.
I wouldn't mind more beautiful love spoons instead of a bunch of flowers. Flowers die. Point made. :)

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment