I've been tagged



In this big, massive, internet blogoshere, there are thousands of bloggers (including myself) who read other blogs on a daily basis. You find the most interesting articles from people ALL over the world. Somehow, through blogging it brings far away people, cultures and countries closer together, learning from others and finding out about the unique, most beautiful places in the world. 

One of my fellow bloggers, Cherry from a day with me, has tagged me in a questionnaire. 
So here they are Cherry, all your questions that needed to be answered:


1. What does Urban Dictionary say about your name? 
Well to be quite honest, there are so many! haha! Some are really nice and some are well... unfotunately what my name means, apparently... click here to go find out what my name means according to the Urban Dictionary.


2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I would say really dishonest, fake people. My worst would probably be seeing kids being bullied at schools. If you want to see what I saw in our school library when I was still in high school go have a look here.








3. What's your favorite line from a book?
To be honest, I hit a blank on this one. I have a favorite author though... Waris Dirie. I have read two of her books. One called Desert Flower and the other Desert Dawn. You guys have to read these books, I'm still trying to get my hands on the rest of her book as they are so inspiring!















4. Are you a day person or night person?
Unfortunately I am both. Love the sun and love to be out and about with my friends in the evenings...








5. If I give you a flying carpet, what place comes into your mind that you want to visit first and why?
I would firstly fly to Ireland, only because I've always wanted to go see what it's like up there. Then I'd probably fly to the Bahamas to warm up again and then probably fly all over Africa just to see what's really going on on my continent.


6. If your life was a book, what would be the title and why?
Proabably the title of my blog, "thing(s)".


7. If you could be in a TV show, which would it be and what character would you like to portray? Why?

I'd like to play in Big Bang Theory or That 70's show. I wouldn't want to play a character that already exists, I'd just like to be my own character. If I had to be a character. I'd probably be Dory from Finding Nemo. My thoughts and ways of doing things are often very similar to her character.





8. If you are a time traveler, what time in the past would you like to go back? Why?

I don't think there is anything that I would really want to change in my life, because I have learnt from most of it, even the bad times. What I would like to have done, was perhaps take a gap year after school and travel for a year or so. If I could change anything, I think I would have like to try and help more. If I really could go back, I'd hope to that all the bad things that have happened wouldn't have happened at all. 




9. Do you cook? If yes, what's your specialty?
I love Cooking! I won't be able to mention just one thing I love cooking, that's why I have this page.








10. Do you have a phobia? If yes, what is it? How do you handle it?
Spiders and anything with more than 4 legs or no legs at all!
I don't normally handle these very well... I try to call a friend to come over and save me and the horrid little creature. Read about my past experiences here and here.












11. What is your opinion about online dating?
Well, times have changed, technology has become so advanced. 
I know of quite a few instances where couples met online via facebook and other social networks and are still together... for me, well, I'm still old school, so I still believe in meeting for the very first time face to face. It's a lot more exciting that way.


12. What is romantic for you?
Um... I don't need expensive jewelry, fancy restaurants or anything too pricey. Don't get me wrong all those things are amazing but the ones with the biggest impact are the smallest intimate ideas. So for example, I once dated a guy who would bring me flowers out of someones garden. He'd be standing at my front door all soaked from the pouring rain and the roots still having from the stems. When we went on little walks, he'd often pick a flower and put it behind my ear. He'd dance with me in the middle of a shopping centre when I song he liked played... even down the isles of grocery stores and yes even in other public places. Those are examples of little gestures that don't cost anything but that mean the world to me.



So now it's my turn to tag other bloggers:
It's so difficult to choose only 12 bloggers! So for those that are following, please take the questions below and answer them on your blog. I'm not so good with these chain thingy's, I never get them 100% correct. I'm sorry... SO please reply to this post or send me an email if you have answered  these!


Will you guys please answer my following questions:
1. What is the best thing/attraction/place about city where you are currently living?
2. Where are you originally from?
3. If you have travelled the world, where have you been and what was your favorite?
4. If you could be anything, what would you like to be. Even if it's a tree, animal or cloud! Tell us why!
5. Tell us who you think is the most awesome band or music artist and what other musicians you would recommend to the world.
6. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
7. What has been the most awesome experience in your life so far?
8. Other than your blog, what else do you love doing?
9. Do you play any musical instrument?
10. Who is the person(s) you admire the most in your life?
11. What is your dress style like? Explain.
12. Lastly, because this is a question I had to make up I want to relate it to my blogs title. What is your utmost favorite thing ever?

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, Urban Dictionary has at least some nice meanings of your name. Mine's worst. Cherry means woman's hymen. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete