DIY - Organizing Tips



If you ask any of my friends, they will tell you that I have a lot of sh*t. I'm sorry if the word offends anyone but from the amount of things I have stored in the garage, in my room and any other place I can find to store my stuff, you will see that I do have way too much stuff and very little organisational skills for these things at times. So, because of this I have had to become domesticated/clever/creative to hang/store things all over the place without it looking like a junk yard (which is very hard to believe coming from me).
Here are a two ways of fixing up a mess:


1. Handbags etc:
If you like me and love little clutch purses/handbags you will find it really difficult to keep these in a safe place without getting them squashed. I find this an awesome way to keep them "safe" and see them at the same time!















2. The dreaded beaded necklaces:
Anyone will know that if you have a lot of these, they tend to end up in a box, draw or bag and the results are almost like a tangled horror between you and the ball-mess of beads. I try to keep them tangle free like this amongst other things. These little guys can be stuck anywhere and out of sight... best place for me... inside a cupboard door.




Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment