Cape Town Festival

We also have our very own festival in the heart of the Mother City.
The Cape Town Festival was held Saturday this past weekend and  I must say that I was really impressed by what I saw even though it was towards the end of the festival. There were so many people supporting the performers that the atmosphere was just awesome! Hopefully next year I will be able to be there from the beginning. So if you planning on going, try and go early. Not only will you see more acts than what I did but you will also be able to find a nice spot to stand instead of trying to look over everyone's heads by jumping up and down.







Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post. And a nice website too. Check out My Anime Blog if you have time.

    ReplyDelete