awesome stuff

I found a few things that I MUST share with you guys!
I must just add that these ideas are flippen original! Can't get over how awesome they are and I want them!
  • 2D Hangbags
Two girls started this awesome idea! Go look at their website here to find out more about them and their handbags! 


.
  • Camera Phone Lenses
I often find myself using my iPhone's camera a lot more on certain occasions than I would pulling out my big Canon... the reason for this is just because it's small, compact and can fit into any of my handbags. Wouldn't mind having one of these little lenses! 

























Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment