Bird Logic

I don't know if any of you have experienced this but when I'm driving on open deserted roads (where you can clearly see that there are or were no cars for who knows how many days before your arrival), birds tend to take a dive in front of the car when they could have done it long before I arrived... but no. They carefully choose those few seconds just before you get there and attempt some sort of kamakazi stunt. 











  









Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. I've never yet hit anything (squirrel, bird, etc) with a car... but I imagine that when I do I'll freak out and end up hitting a tree as well. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not a nice feeling to hit something... keep watching... soon there will be a story of when I did hit something.... not cool... but kind of ended ok... :)

      Delete