How to Walk in High Heels

Last night I discovered a book that was given to me by my friend Claire for my 21st birthday.



There was a personal joke behind the title of the book. Yes, that's right, I've never been good at it. For me, a night out in heels means arriving at the party, wearing them for a good 2 hours (if I'm lucky) and then changing over to a pair of flats I always carry in my bag.

This book is really enjoyable. It covers topics from walking in heels, dealing with bad hair days, wearing an apron in style, to politics and loads more. It's really something fun and easy to read. Subconsciously you'll realize that most of the tips in this book will definitely come in hand at one point in your life.


Share:

2 comments

  1. I stumbled on this book the other day while I was looking for Tolkien's The Hobbit... and i think it's really a good book. very informative. I thought of buying a copy of it some time this year... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should! It's a very easy fun read!

      Delete