my silence

Ive been quiet the last two weeks because I've been trying to pack on top of all other things. This weekend I moved in with two of my friends in a quieter area.... Love where I'm staying now... haven't laughed so much like I have with my awesome friend Siobhan! (THANKS VONNIE!)

So to show you what I looked like the past few weeks I took the time to quickly draw something and illustrate to you just how bad I've been looking because of all the packing...



I still have a lot to unpack and organise, so will hopefully get the chance to start up blogging again!

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment