Chilling Surprise

It's Sunday... and a beautiful day outside... you happy... content... when all of a sudden your housemate calls you to tell you that your car was broken into...

That feeling of invasion and "what they might have stolen" brought absolute chills down my spine...
Luckily for me... they did not have enough time to get to the boot where all my clothes were.
All they managed to take (despite adding more time, money and effort into my life) was the actual unit of the front loader... erg... thanks horrible people... you completely put the cherry on the cake for me!

Did I mention they also ATE my biltong... 





Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment