Mother of Godzilla King Spiders... in my car

I've updated the story!
Had to cut out quite a bit but I finished it none the less...


Yay... driving.. happy... enjoying the ride... on my way to collect things for work...

Hang on... what's that in the corner of my eye...
Visualising...

Registering....

Making sure...


Reacting...


Mother of King Kong Godzilla Spider STARTS RUNNING towards me on the dash...
INSIDE THE CAR!


Slightly panicking....

start freaking out...

Godzilla shows fangs!

LOSING IT!!!
At this point I nearly went into a tree not realising what was happening...
thankfully I got back on the road and calmed down.... just slightly...
Found an open spot along the side of the road... and pulled over immediately.

Mother King Spider decides not to go out the window but rather to intimidate me...

I was shaking like you "shake a Polaroid pictaaa"...



As I started reaching for the handle of the door, the Mother of King Kong Godzilla Spider gave me another stare down and I immediately felt myself melting into my seat.
I was too scared to hop over to the passenger side because I thought Godzilla might jump
on me in the process. So as I quickly grabbed for the handle and opened my door...

Godzilla Kind Kong ran into the gap between my door and the car...

I felt bad, but also didn't... because I nearly killed myself when I saw King Kong... So with quick thinking I thought I'd slam the door close in the hope that it would be a quick and painless death for  Godzilla Spider.


As I slammed the door, I realised what I'd done and started running in circles around my car....
screaming like a crazy person...


Later...

I had to open the door again... I had to see if Godzilla Spider still lived...
AND IT DID!

I quickly grabbed my car keys that were still in the ignition and ran to the other side of my car, unlocked the passenger door, grabbed my phone and called Wynand...


(if you haven't read the story of Wynand saving us from spiders go read it here...

My phone call with Wynand:

*ring ring - ring ring*
W: Wynand Hello?
C: WYNAND! ITS CLAUDIA! where you?
W: I'm at work, why?
C: WYNAND, I NEED YOUR HELP! There is a SPIDER in my car!!
W: WHAT?! A FIRE IN YOUR CAR! (** thinking to himself, why doesn't she just get out)
C: NO A SPIDER!!!
W: OH A SPIDER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry Claudia but I'm still at work...
C: K! I'm going to phone CHE!
***

I called my friend Che, because I was hoping that her boyfriend would be at home, they lived around the corner from where I was at that moment.
In the end, Che's boyfriend (CJ) said that we must ask his younger brother to come help me...


Blaine.
My "Spider! Save Claudia" that Friday Afternoon.
As Blaine arrived, my heart finally started relaxing... thank goodness I wasn't alone in this whole ordeal. We both first started searching for the spider, couldn't find it where I'd last seen it, and then later found it there again...

Unfortunately the spider King Kong Godzilla wouldn't co-operate with Blaine when he tried directing it out of the slit with a stick...
Godzilla was now fighting back...


They went back and forth... and back and forth... Blaine trying to help Godzilla...
Godzilla trying to defend itself... and in the end....
things took an ugly turn for the Kong Godzilla... we won't go into details but I can really reassure you that it wasn't meant to end the way it did...

As Blaine got out of my car, he told me that the spider was gone... I asked him if he was sure...
He closed the door and said yes, but at the same time of the door slamming and him saying yes... this happened....



I of course screamed my heart out again...
After all the drama of running up the road, I got back into my car and made my way home...
I'm still freaked out every time I get into my car... think it's Mother of Godzilla King Kong Spider haunting me...









Share:

1 comments

  1. Ooh, a ginormous spider is the last you'd want to see on your dashboard. Your phone conversation with Wynand is hilarious. That's quite a brutal way to get rid of that critter. I hope he rests in "pieces." ;D

    ReplyDelete