Fumage

I was 17 and striving to be as creative as I possibly could. I believed that I too was an artist. Little did I know that I didn't have all the skill it took to become a true fine art artist.
In one of our art classes, my teacher told us about a technique called fumage. Painting with smoke.


You meant to light a candle and let the smoke trails, paint something on the paper. DONT do this if you don't know what you really getting yourself into. Rather do as much research as possible, before you actually start the technique. If you think you can do it, please reconsider. You might just end up nearly burning down your house... yes that's correct... I nearly did.














Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment