DIY - Shower Rack

It's fun to revamp things... you find something old or unused and you turn it into something unique... give it a new purpose! My mom asked me if I wanted to use two shower-soap-holders at home... so I took them, knowing that I had some already.



I'm a collector of many things, I wanted to use them for another purpose and over time they found a new place in my room and not for the purpose of decorating my floor...  and as more time went on these shower-soap-holders had a whole new role in life.........

TA DAAA!

From shower-soap-holders to All-purpose-Holder-of-THINGS!

Claudia Jones

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment